Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variable product swatch disable

Variable product swatch disable

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Karfiol
    Participant

Hi!

I’ve got a lot of variable product with different sizes and colors.
    For example:
    Theres a t-shirt which has 5 different color and different sizes: S,M,L,XL,XXL,3XL.
    All size available for only red t shirt (for example). The other t shirts can be order only: S,M,L, sizes.
    So how to disable size swatch which cannot available in the choosen color? (as in the attachment picture)

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

There are two options in the variations: “Remove” and “Disable” https://prnt.sc/r6hpdj Usually, if a product is out of stock, “Disabled” is applied. In your case, you can use the Remove option.

Best Regards

Karfiol
    Participant

Thanks for reply. First problem is, that i does not manage stock.
    I can’t delete/remove the variation because it doesn’t exist, only the template shows all size to all colors.
    But if i choose a color and a size combination which doesn’t exist, it show this:
    “Sorry, no product matched the rule. Please choose another combination.”
    But the primary would be, to make not clickable or add opacity or something… (like attachment picture). If it is possible. I hope so 🙂

Hello,

You need to create and configure variations properly. Please check the Woocommerce instructions https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/variable-product/ Our theme does not influence that.

Best Regards

Karfiol
    Participant

Thanks for your reply. So here is my conclusion. There are two type of product in my shop. First type where swatches works perfectly, and the second where not. Don’t know what is the difference between two types… I did everything same.

Hello,

Please check which attributes you used. You could create custom attributes, they are not synchronized. Make sure you have added global attributes. Global attributes are created in Products > Attributes. Custom attributes are created in the product page, their value is displayed in this way: samll|big|medium| and global attributes are listed in the way as buttons.

Best Regards

Karfiol
    Participant

So maybe the problem is, that i uploaded products from csv file, and it created attributes during upload.

Hello,

Please check the attributes, if they are custom, create global and add and recreate the variations.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)