Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variable products choice failure

Variable products choice failure

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Fredcasas
    Participant

Hi team,

This morning a problem appears on my site. I have a variable product on test, a pants with 4 sizes and 4 colors. Two days ago it was working well but now it don’t work any more.

On frontend, one option (size 36) is always selected (no choosen by me) and that’s impossible to deselect, and impossible to select a color too (as you can see in the link in private).

I cleared the cache, desactivate third part plugins, arase the tested product, the attribute and re-add… nothing worked !

Can you help me please ?

Thanks a lot.
    Fred

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, then activate the plugins one by one to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Fredcasas
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    I found a plugin in conflict with the site. This is “woocommerce stripe gateway” I deactivated it and try to find a solution to replace it. But if it’s work now, there is still a problem, the first color and the first size are automaticaly selected (here, color white and size 36, as you can see with the link put in private) even if I can change and choose what I want at the end. It was not like this before the problem, nothing was underlined unless if it was choosen by the client.
    Do you have a solution please?
    Have a nice day.
    Fred

Hello,

You have set this variation as the default: https://prnt.sc/u40o4d

You can change or set “No default”.

I have checked the variation is selected and added to the shopping cart correctly.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)