Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variable Products show blank page

Variable Products show blank page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

The Agitator
    Participant

Hi,
    when I create a variable product (it ONLY occurs with variable products!), it will only load a blank page on the frontend of the website (Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404).

I have tried:
    > switching off all plugins (everything is up to date), reactivating one bye one…
    > switching to a default theme (problem does NOT occur with a standard WordPress theme!)
    > updating woocommerce database
    > checked WooCommerce status if all templates are up to date and it gives an outdated woodmart template:

woodmart/woocommerce/global/quantity-input.php version 4.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 7.2.0,

Yet I don’t know how I would update that?

I can provide a login as the website is behind a coming soon page right now.

I have the exact same setting (theme, plugins, WP version etc….) running with another Shop and I did not have the problem on that other installation!

Can you help?

Thank you!

The Agitator
    Participant

Oh and I also deinstalled and reinstalled WooCommerce. Did not help.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

The Agitator
    Participant

Ok, I just made a backup. You can deactivate and switch themes.
    And I noticed that variable products also can not be edited with elementor – it can’t open the edit page somehow.
    There are only 2 products currently: One demo (normal product) from your demo content (working fine) and a variable product (imported via Ali Dropship Woo). The curious thing is – when I start importing it (that happens on AliExpress) the product does not load blank… only when the import is at 100% (all pictures are imported etc) it will appear blank. And as I said, I am running the exact same setup in another shop and no issues there (not the blank page think and not the elementor problem).

The Agitator
    Participant

Oh please just don’t update the AliDropship Woo Plugin; the current version has a bug and the older version works perfect (also on my other installation).

Hello,

When I check the home page, simple product in incognito, I see a white page.

I have deactivated the plugins: https://gyazo.com/5cba7dabb58a1e358ff1e989c3731a35

I have switched to the parent theme and checked, everything works as it should: https://gyazo.com/fae42e99245ddb02a2606e5e92bb6fae

Please do the same, then activate plugins and themes one by one to detect what causes the problem.

Best Regards

The Agitator
    Participant

Hi, the project was on hold so I did not proceed to check back then.
    The website was moved to a new URL:
    https://eat-sleep-train-repeat.com
    Same problem here.
    I deactivated all the plugins, switched to parent theme…. I still had the problem, that most products just lead to a blank page.
    You can still use the same credentials to log in and see yourself.
    Any ideas?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)