Home Forums WoodMart support forum variants – Grid swatch attribute to display – missing in translation

variants – Grid swatch attribute to display – missing in translation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

waldemar
    Participant

Hi, all worked very well inserting the translations in WPML.
    The only one is missing are the the ‘Grid swatch attribute to display’ in 2nd language, maybe the assigned ‘pa_magnetschliesse’ is different in english, but I do not know where to edit this.
    This (probably) causes also some missing ‘magnetic clasp’ colors in the filter aside, like yellow, red, brown…

https://markuphero.com/share/4eMK3Khdx4HNNEneMLY7

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

waldemar
    Participant

Hi, I made some updates, but the problem still persists

Hello,

Your products are not translated fully. Please contact WPML support on this issue. The properly translated product has a pen sign.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

waldemar
    Participant

Yes, you are right, there are some ‘to refresh’ products, but they are all 100% translated. I updated all to make the pen sign show. As supposed this did not change anything.

But I have discovered a part of the solution, it can be found in the system fields. Again I am loosing a lot of time in trying to understand how to translate your theme. As WoodMart is e-commerce oriented it’s a SHAME that the theme does not give a list of ALL system fields that are needed to be translated to make WoodMart work properly in the 2nd language. So we cannot blame this to the WPML support, they do not know the WoodMart system fields to translate. As discussed in another ticket many custom page- and product-settings are not translated and I needed to try and find the correct system field on my own to activate translation. And every day I find another missing attribute (just now product hover does not work in 2nd language) . Really unfair loosing all that time.

Said that, finally the Grid swatch attribute works fine in 2nd language. now

But the attributes filter still does not work 100%, some ‘magnetic clasps’ are shown, some not. Another missing system field, that I did not find? Because other filters work, like price and material color. I think that this caused because the ‘magnetic clasps’ are inside the variantes and so the filter does not find them. But I did not find any taxonomy or variants system fields to make them translatable or work.
    https://markuphero.com/share/PXEggyAOhIAmvTJdsoeU

Hello,

We are terribly sorry you are disappointed and spent a lot of time.

I suggested contacting WPML support as translation Woocommerce functionality is not covered by our support and there are peculiarities that WPML support could show you.

Attributes and featured images require additional settings of Woocommerce.

Now I check both Shop pages and I see the attributes set is the same on both.

Best Regards

waldemar
    Participant

Hi, fortunately WPML is doing quickly a lot of work to make it work. I suggest that the compatibity of your theme and wpml should get together again and recheck all issues. So we could be faster when creating new websites with woodmart. thank you

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘variants – Grid swatch attribute to display – missing in translation’ is closed to new replies.