Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variation and Speed

Variation and Speed

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello! My license is expired so I need to get this fixed soon.

I use a variation plugin for my products, I’ve tried all types and I always get the same error. What happens is that every time we click on add to cart or buy a product that has a variation, it takes a while to add to cart, especially when we don’t activate the relationship by clicking on the button.

I would like to know why it takes so long to add to cart. We use the function that only appears the message of successfully added to the cart on the product page

The other issue is that our site takes a long time to open. I say that when we access the URL it takes some time for the website to appear, in the tab at the top as soon as we access the website it shows the name of the website even if it had loaded 1 percent in our case it does not appear, our website only appears something when it loads the whole page, even without using cache

I don’t know if I understood, but I can make a video and show you. You can also take the test there

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Can you kindly verify how it works with default WordPress themes such as TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to determine whether it is a problem with our theme or not?

Kind Regards

About the slowness of opening the site was corrected, it was a third-party plugin causing excess DOM.

Now about the variation of products, the only thing that happens in your theme is the delay.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please? Also, please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Kind Regards

Hello, sorry for the delay I was making a website because of the virus we caught, so I managed to correct the slowness. I have a doubt, as I create new labels for the product, I saw that the meta box in the area of registering products has the label NEW, I want to add two more labels like the one that already comes, but with different names.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can create your own labels via Products -> Attributes – > create an attribute that will be shown on the product grid and enable the “Show attribute label on products” option in its settings.

https://take.ms/PvKJB

If there is ever anything we can do, please feel free to reach out to me anytime when you have anything more to say.

Kind Regards

Ok, but I want to know the complete step by step, how I configure everything so I can create my personalized labels, you showed me how to activate it now I want to know how to configure it in each product, because each product will have a label

I think I did it right, after doing what you said, I went to the product and added an attribute, but before that I went to the meta box and the ( Grade sample attribute to display ) and selected the created attribute.

Can I get this attribute not to appear in the sitemap?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please send me a screenshot of the “sitemap” for a better understanding.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

manage to make the variations not appear in the sitemap.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Do you mean that you managed to sort this out? In case, if you still have that issue, please send me access to the admin dashboard and some screenshots for a better understanding of the “sitemap”.

I await your response.

Kind Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)