Home Forums WoodMart support forum VARIATION IMAGE IMPORT / EXPORT PROBLEM WITH CSV

VARIATION IMAGE IMPORT / EXPORT PROBLEM WITH CSV

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rishirai89
    Participant

Hi, i exported a CSV file for a product that has variables and each variable has multiple additional variable images. once exported, this file shows numerics under Meta: wd_additional_variation_images_data, which are not understandable. I also want to import products for which i have created a CSV but once i put image urls under Meta: wd_additional_variation_images_data, those urls dont work and there are not product additional variation images shown under product variations. please help.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

Most likely the CVS format with the product is no compatible with our theme options due to different procedures of the image adding. Please provide your site admin access to the private area I will check a product and perhaps we would able to suggest a way-out.

Best Regards

mitadev
    Participant

I really need to import addittional gallery image to hand the website to the customer,
    doing it manually would be like walking throught the hell.
    Is there any solution or could you suggest something to upload additional gallery images from a csv?

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to import-export the additional gallery for variable products, this is a WoodMart exclusive option and not compatible with the file format.

You will have to import-export the whole site and then reconfigure.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)