Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variation products, dosnt show image gallery for variations

Variation products, dosnt show image gallery for variations

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

woocircle
    Participant

Hi, i’m using a variable product type with 30 variations and the manage stock option. So far so good, the variations are displayed correctly, if i select one, the image gallery for that product will appear, if some products are not on stock, they appear in grey with the class on the swatch “swatch-disabled” wich is great.

The problem appears after i add more variables. Any number of variables to a product over 30 will not show specific product variation image gallery, and no longer keep track of the product stock, all appear available, and if you find a variation that doesnt have stock, an error message is shown, instead of not letting the person click on the swatch.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

These issues relate to Woocommerce. Please find the information here: https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/54237/woocomerce-variations

Please check the current value for PHP max input in your Dashboard -> WooCommerce -> System status. Usually, this parameter is not allowed to be changed on shared hostings so you will need to contact your host providers and ask to increase this limit. The recommended value for this is 5000min, you can increase even more.

Best Regards

woocircle
    Participant

I don’t think php max bed is the issue, is set to 10.000

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

woocircle
    Participant

It seems like your gallery image code for variation doesnt do something right. I’ve checked all my limitation on the server, it works fine with woocommerce, it can handle over 500 variations with easy.

Let me explayn again the issue:

I can add all the variables that i want in wocommerce, i can save as many images i want for each variations, check the management stock, etc. and all fo that informations are saved corectly in database.

The problem appears in fron end, something messes things up there.

I’ve installed this plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-variation-gallery/

And it works great. That will only solve my image gallery problem, but wont solve the disable grey out of stock (or variations that doesnt exist). And of course it’s another image gallery … changes my product design, i dont like that :))

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to fix this

function wd_wc_ajax_variation_threshold( $qty, $product ) {
        return 100;
    }

add_filter( 'woocommerce_ajax_variation_threshold', 'wd_wc_ajax_variation_threshold', 10, 2 );

woocircle
    Participant

It works like a charm!

Thank you verry verry much, you just made my day 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Variation products, dosnt show image gallery for variations’ is closed to new replies.