Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variation Swatch Alternative

Variation Swatch Alternative

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

MrRed
    Participant

Hi, i have some variable products with 300-400 different variations (10 or more attributes that the customer can select from).

Some of the attributes have a mark up price for the size i have small, large and extra large, but the extra large has a +5€ mark up in all products in a certain category, but in another category it ranges from 5-20€ depending on the product. I tried using the Iconic Attribute Swatch but it made the page loading really slow 15-20 seconds.

Hello,

You are using a 3rd party plugin or use our theme swatches.?

Best Regards.

MrRed
    Participant

i used a 3rd party plugin as the one you have does not give me the options i described above (or does it?)

MrRed
    Participant

?

Hello,

Try to use our theme swatches and check how it works.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/variable-products-and-swatches/

Best Regards

MrRed
    Participant

I tried using it, but as i said i have some attributes that have a markup price and your theme swatches does not offer the function to add the markup price directly to the attribute and i have to calculate for all the variations separately, and having 300-400 variations and 50 products it will be a mess to do it on each variation.

MrRed
    Participant

any alternative ?

Hello,

Actually, your mentioned concern is specifically related to a third-party Plugin for which you might need to contact the respective Plugin Support because according to the Envato Policy, we don’t provide Support for the third-party Plugin issues.

Best Regards.

MrRed
    Participant

Hello, i know but i thought you might have a plugin suggestion that might have been tested with your theme.

Hello,

Please contact the plugin support in this regard they will guide you better.

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)