Home Forums Basel support forum Variations and Colours Swatches not working since woocommerce 3

Variations and Colours Swatches not working since woocommerce 3

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Com_AEGIS
    Participant

Since the last update of woocommerce 3 and despites I updated Basel to 3.1.1,

My variations don’t work on single product page …. clear variation only appears one time and then it’s impossible to change it again.

Any idea ? I already tried to disable all plugins to check if it was not a conflict.

I have some java errors concerning variation in my console ….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Most likely you didn’t update WooCommerce, our theme or additional plugins correctly. Could you please send us a link where we can see this?

Regards

Com_AEGIS
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I don’t see what I may have missed uploading woocommerce 3 and Basel 3.1.1 but if you can check it I let you some administrator ID and the link to a single product page which’s variations doesn’t work.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we don’t see our theme installed on this website at all.

Com_AEGIS
    Participant

Sorry Guys, I deleted it an tried to import it an other time … will be online in few minutes….

Com_AEGIS
    Participant

Please check it now please

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem is caused by outdated JS and CSS files. We don’t know why, but a lot of files were not uploaded from the new version. Maybe they are cached or simply were not removed before uploading new ones.

Com_AEGIS
    Participant

Oki Guys …. So what do I have to do ? delete all an other time ? and install it again ?

JS and css files from basel theme specificly ?

Com_AEGIS
    Participant

I tried to delete Basel Theme and install it an other time but same problem….
    However on an other install on an other instance, everything is working and faster.

How can I delete it entirely ? because when I import the last theme files (even after deleting old ones) it keep in memory all my settings and probably bad files …

What to do , please, my client want the site soon …

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you use any caching or CDN plugins on your website or maybe on the server? Could you contact hosting providers and ask updates files properly for you? All you need to do is simply upload new files downloaded from Themeforest and be sure that old files are not cached. Nothing more.

Com_AEGIS
    Participant

I already tried that … What do you thing if I try to delete all “Basel” transcient form the database … like in wp_options table for example ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, transients are not responsible for theme files.

Com_AEGIS
    Participant

I’m going crazy … I purged all cache, even server cache, I uploaded ten times the last basel version …. I deleted JS files and replaced it by new ones an other time … nothing to do … I have not the time to make everything again on a clean install and the websites was supposed to be finished for friday …

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide your FTP access. We will try to update it for you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

By the way, it seems that variable product works without any errors now, right?

Com_AEGIS
    Participant

Thanks a lot for your support … here the ftp access ID …

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you still see these errors?

Com_AEGIS
    Participant

Solved … don’t understand what happened …Thanks a lot … Perfect Support

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)