Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variations as single products and Woodmart

Variations as single products and Woodmart

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Little Panda
    Participant

Hi,

I think this has been asked before but I couldn’t see the answer.

We are wanting to show our variation products as single products and so tried using the plugin by Addify here: https://woocommerce.com/products/products-by-attributes-variations-for-woocommerce/

It works okay except the wishlist, quick view and compare feture shows empty with Woodmart theme turned on.

The plugin developers say it’s because of Woodmarts’ AJAX. When we click on the “add to wishlist”, “compare”, “quick view” the theme only deals with the “post_type” product. They wondered if you could consider “variations” too, to handle in the above 3 features (quick view, compare, wishlist) so that the single products which converted from the variations can be compatible with Woodmart?

Is this possible or too difficult to implement?

Best wishes

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, we would be glad to implement this plugin compatibility too. Could you please send us your admin and FTP access so we can check what we can do for this?

Kind Regards

Little Panda
    Participant

Hi.

Thanks . I appreciate you taking a look.

Please see the details in the private area.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have added this post type. Please, test how it works now.

Little Panda
    Participant

Works perfect thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Variations as single products and Woodmart’ is closed to new replies.