Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variations in table instead of dropdown ajax add to cart

Variations in table instead of dropdown ajax add to cart

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

diogo_rosa
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to display my variations in a table and the only problem I’m having is with the button ‘Add to cart’. I’m using a form to call the ‘add_to_cart_url()’ but what I really want is to have the themes ajax version of this button. How can I achieve this?

Thank you very much,
    Diogo Rosa

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

If you want to keep this button work with AJAX you need to be sure that you don’t change HTML markup and CSS classes for this button.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

diogo_rosa
    Participant

It doesn’t seem to work as you say, I’m overriding the function ‘woocommerce_variable_add_to_cart()’ should I do it in a different way?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But this function simply shows the template file. What exactly do you edit there?

diogo_rosa
    Participant

In the screenshot, the table is composed of all variations and each variation has an add to cart button, I want this button to function with your ajax implementation.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but our AJAX function works only with WooCommerce variations form and its HTML selects. It may require extra JS & PHP customization to make it work with AJAX with your table also.

diogo_rosa
    Participant

Ok thank you for the information.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Variations in table instead of dropdown ajax add to cart’ is closed to new replies.