Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variations on products just keep loading

Variations on products just keep loading

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Nadia
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve found an issue with Variations on products. Whenever I load a variable on a new product, it just keeps loading. When I first installed this theme, I loaded my products and variables and it was fine then. The error came when I did the base import. After that, my variables just keep loading and not doing anything. Please help and let me know what the issue is.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

Nadia
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your response. I have done as you requested and the issue still persists. If I click on the Variations tab in products, it just loads and doesn’t do anything. As I previously said, this issue started once I did the Base Import of the demo content. Please go ahead and try what you need to on your side. I have provided you with the logins in the Private Content block. Thanks.

Hello,

Please contact the host support and ask them to increase the PHP max input vars up to 5000 min.

Now it is 1000.

Best Regards

Nadia
    Participant

Hi,

The PHP max input vars has been increased to 5000 min. Please have a look now. The issue still persists.

Kind Regards,
    Nadia

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme.

Best Regards

Nadia
    Participant

Hi there, I’m not sure what you mean by check the issue on the Storefront theme? But anyway I have since then installed a fresh WordPress installation. I installed/activated all the plugins and then tried the adding a product and variation. It was working perfectly fine. Then I did the required Base import and after that my product variations had the same issue where they just load forever. I am attaching logins and the php settings that I currently have on my site. Perhaps there is something wrong with those, although the issue seems to be the Base Content import. Please have a look.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Have you tried to switch to the Storefront theme and check how it works with the Storefront to detect if the theme causes the problem?

Best Regards

Nadia
    Participant

Hi there,

I have tried it with other themes and there are no issues. It is your theme causing this problem. Are you going to help me sort this out? This was an expensive theme and I don’t feel like I’m getting the support I need.

Hello,

Please provide the valid credentials I cannot log in with those you sent earlier.

Best Regards

Nadia
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Please see the login details here. I’ve installed the theme but have not imported the Base content. I have also created a variable product and at the moment it works fine. The issue is when I import the Base content. So perhaps you want to import it and see what happens and what errors it gives you. Thanks.

Hello,

Our dev team has checked found the problem and fixed it. Please check your site now.

We shall fix this in the nearest update. Your site should work properly now, please let us know if there are any problems.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)