Home Forums Basel support forum Variations, sub menu and language

Variations, sub menu and language

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bovart
    Participant

Hello!

First of all congratulations for the design and functionalities of Basel. Is very good!!! 😊
    And sorry for my English!

I have 3 questions:

1. I chose the sports theme, and I would like that when you see the list of products, you see the variations, for example color, without a roll over in the image. I want the product name aligned to the right, and in the Left the colored circles. How can I choose that option?

2. When I installed the theme of sports, the sub menu was with white background, but in the example in the envato market the submenu is black. Can this be changed easily or should I use CSS?

3. In the header, next to the buttons of the menu, there are the buttons of my accout and login, but my site is in Spanish. I changed the language of the template but that is still in English. Where can I change it?

I attached an image that shows my questions.

I look forward to your answer.

Best regards!

Juan Manuel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

1. If you want to make it look like our demo you need to change products hover to Base in Theme Settings -> Shop.

2. You can select light text color schemes for your menu dropdowns in Appearance -> Menus https://gyazo.com/c17eb17a93259e64a16b8af754d4b390

3. Here is a video that demonstrates how to translate strings with Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAFq1yTfWfU

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

bovart
    Participant

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!

Kind Regards!
    Juan Manuel

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad to help! You are welcome.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Variations, sub menu and language’ is closed to new replies.