Home Forums WoodMart support forum VAT is written in all the product, cart and checkout

VAT is written in all the product, cart and checkout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

reuvey.com
    Participant

Hi Team,

I am getting a word which says Includes VAT in the website, I am a Indian Seller so in India taxes are named as GST, Rather than VAT and I want to replace the word VAT with GST in the website can you please help me to change that ?
    Please see the screenshot of the cart table it shows “INCLUDES VAT”, I want to replace it with “INCLUDES GST”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Taxes are Woocommerce functionality and the WoodMart theme doesn’t influence that. You can configure the Taxes or disable them in Woocommerce > Settings.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

reuvey.com
    Participant

Hi Team,

Customers are not getting email from the website, once they place the order or anything. Nor we are getting the email on the admin email for any order received. Can you please check why this issue is occurring?

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Please check the Woocommerce > Settings > Email templates and contact the host support on this issue to make sure the server is properly configured.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)