Home Forums WoodMart support forum VC elements appear in terms & condition section of checkout page

VC elements appear in terms & condition section of checkout page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

metuza
    Participant

Hello,

Does anyone have an idea on how to remove the vc elements / shortcodes from the terms & condition section in the checkout page?

I have tried creating a terms page without using any vc elements / textblock etc. but then some style/css of ie h4 tags does not work.

Brgds
    Rune

metuza
    Participant

I have found a solution for this problem unless you have anything better.

Here is my solution which is added to child-theme functions:

// Remove shortcode tags from WC terms and conditions in checkout page
    remove_action( 'woocommerce_checkout_terms_and_conditions', 'wc_terms_and_conditions_page_content', 30 );
    add_action( 'woocommerce_checkout_terms_and_conditions', 'wc_terms_and_conditions_page_content_custom', 30 );
    function wc_terms_and_conditions_page_content_custom() {
    	$terms_page_id = wc_terms_and_conditions_page_id();
    	if ( ! $terms_page_id ) {
    		return;
    	}
    	$page = get_post( $terms_page_id );
    	if ( $page && 'publish' === $page->post_status && $page->post_content && ! has_shortcode( $page->post_content, 'woocommerce_checkout' ) ) {
    	echo '<div class="woocommerce-terms-and-conditions" style="display: none; max-height: 200px; overflow: auto;">' . wp_kses_post( wc_format_content(preg_replace( "~(?:\[/?)[^/\]]+/?\]~s", '', do_shortcode('[html_block id="20133"]') ) ) ) . '</div>';
    	}
    }

As i am using HTML blocks for the terms and conditions you will see in code that i call the block using shortcode. To call the page content directly just replace
    do_shortcode('[html_block id="20133"]')
    with this:
    $page->post_content

Brgds
    Rune

Hello,

Just switch the page into the WordPress default mode and insert the Privacy text. Woocommerce pages do not support WP Bakery page builder.

Best Regards

metuza
    Participant

If doing so we get issues with the style h2, h3, h4 and paragraphs has no style and text no line breaks so the text get all messed together. So the only way to get a perfect content is by using VC elements textblock and then the code in my previos message.

Rune

Hello,

In this case, apply the code.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)