Home Forums WoodMart support forum VC Elements in product short description on product pages

VC Elements in product short description on product pages

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Budapestis
    Participant

Hello,

We are using your theme, its working great, but we have a problem.
    The product short descriptions as I noticed are in a VC text block. We are trying to add new VC elements (an information block) above the short description, but after we save the the product changes any previously added elements disappear and only the product short description text block is there. Is there any reason of that?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please provide us your admin access and describe the steps how to reproduce the issue on your side?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Budapestis
    Participant

Hi,

The first problem:

Try to edit any product, and try to add any VC element (like an info box) under or above the short description. After you save it, the added element disappears and only the short description is left.

Meanwhile we encountered another problem. I’ve updated the theme from 1.5 to 1.7, since then I can’t make any changes in the theme settings, it says: “There was a problem with your action. Please try again or reload the page.” after I press save modifications.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

But how do you add VC element to the short description if this field doesn’t have a Visual Composer editor?

As for theme settings, could you please disable all extra plugins and check again?

Regards

Budapestis
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry, mixed things up, I would like to add VC element to the long description section not the short.

I’ve turned off all plugins that didn’t came with the theme, and still can’t save any changes in the theme settings .

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have added an information box to the description field and it works correctly. See here https://vofa.hu/finish/termek/santex-puderezett-latex-gumikesztyu-eldobhato-100db-os-10db-os-kartonos-ar/

Budapestis
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your help, now it works for me too, turned out both of the problem was caused by a server problem, which I’ve fixed a few hours ago.

Thanks anyway, sorry for wasting your time 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you have found the solution.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘VC Elements in product short description on product pages’ is closed to new replies.