Home Forums WoodMart support forum Very bad issue with ajax and css

Very bad issue with ajax and css

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

metuza
    Participant

Hello,

I just found a bad issue with ajax and css. If you use a sidebar with productcategory widget in single product and click any of the categories it loads the archive page using ajax which is ok BUT it does not change body classes which still contains single product classes.

Brgds
    Rune

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

metuza
    Participant

Sorry, i forgot the link to my site.
    Here we go: https://www.inno-duppen.no/

An you can see the issue if you go to a single product and then select a category in the upper left category widget. Then check the source code.
    https://www.inno-duppen.no/produkt/inno-duppen/bombarda/inno-bombarda-intermediate/

I found it yesterday in all my 4 sites when i saw some wierd padding issue after clicking on category in single product. Sidebar and content was very tight together.

Just checked 2 of my sites with all cache emptied, all plugins deactivated and issue is the same. When checking source code the body class contains all classes from previous single product.

Brgds
    Rune

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Actually, the real bug is that this widget should not work with AJAX on the single product page. It works only on the shop page and all related ones like categories, tags, etc. We will fix this in our update.

Regards

metuza
    Participant

Great, thank you.

Brgds

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

metuza
    Participant

Hello again!

There has not been any fix for this issue yet?

Brgds
    Rune

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It will be fixed in our next update. We didn’t release any updates with such fixes and new features from the last time.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)