Home Forums WoodMart support forum Very slow TTFB – Woodmart core plugin problem

Very slow TTFB – Woodmart core plugin problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jpillay07
    Participant

Hi

I am experiencing very slow TTFB times so I decided to create a copy of my site from my live server to my PC and the problem still persisted. I proceeded to deactivate my plugins one by one and when I deactivated the woodmart core plugin, the site loaded faster.

Not sure how to solve this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

jpillay07
    Participant

Good Day

Please see details in Private content.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have tested your server response time both with our theme and with the default WordPress theme and it is approximately the same
    https://gyazo.com/f9a8fdf793fbb3e0bf72b5242ef4dc10
    https://gyazo.com/defc37bbbf8c273372a23ce1b64a7395

It means that the problem is not caused by our theme.

Kind Regards

jpillay07
    Participant

Hi

Please see screenshots. With the woodmart core, the first request (with woodmart core plugin) is significantly higher compared to the second request (without woodmart core plugin).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The fact that you have 5-6 seconds response time even with default WordPress theme says that you have huge problems with the performance caused either by your server or by installed plugins. So make sure that you have 0.5-1.2s response with default theme and then we will test how it works with our theme. Currently, there is no need to check what is wrong with WoodMart core plugin since there is some another problem with your website.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)