Home Forums WoodMart support forum Video element not working properly.

Video element not working properly.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

rishablodha
    Participant

Hi, I am having some trouble with the video element. It used to work fine before, but now it doesn’t display where it was deployed. I have even tried to embed a youtube video, which also doesn’t work.

rishablodha
    Participant

There was an upload error, so I am re-attaching the file.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try re-adding the element then clear cache and check back. If the problem continues then deactivate all the third-party plugins and provide with the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

rishablodha
    Participant

The element was working properly, but I used W3 Cache plugin, and after purging cache I noticed it after some time. I added no plugin after that, so I think no plugin interferes. Plus, apart from the video element, even the html embed would not show video. What about that?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins and provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Deactivating the third party plugins is necessary for the troubleshooting process because we only troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

rishablodha
    Participant

The login for the website is:

UNDER PRIVATE CONTENT AREA

I deactivated the plugins I installed a little later on the website, but no luck.
    The problem is in the About Us Page.
    Can you check and tell me where lies the issue?

Hello,

I have logged into your website and all the third-party plugins are still activated.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins not related to the theme activate the parent theme then tell me with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

rishablodha
    Participant

Okay, I will do that.
    Meanwhile, can you guide me with respect to the image alignment?
    The customer has uploaded all the images in variable sizes and on the shop page, they look very uneven and ugly. Any way that I can sort them evenly/properly?

Hello,

Basically, the product images are controlled by WooCommerce and our theme doesn’t influence.

WooCommerce provides settings for the images that you can find under Appearance >> Customize >> Woocommerce >> Product Images.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/HdG3q2z

You can try setting the crop ratio and image width according to your needs.

You can read our detailed documentation at the following link:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)