Home Forums WoodMart support forum video playlist element

video playlist element

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Tolis
    Participant

Hello,
    I tried to settle a video playlist element. In elementor edit page mode everythink looks fine (1st attach) but when i click to view page video is not appears(2nd attach) .
    Can you please give a hand?

Thanks in advance
    Tolis

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have deactivated the Autoptimize plugin and added the playlist element and its working.

Best Regards.

Tolis
    Participant

sorry still don’t work for me (normal and incognito mode)

Attachments:

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with the default WordPress theme?

Because the video playlist is Elementor Element and our theme doesn’t influence.

Best Regards.

Tolis
    Participant

Hello Aizaz, thank you for your responses.
    I did check it with the default wp theme and works, thats why i open a ticket,

Thanks in advance for your help

Tolis

Attachments:

Hello,

Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

Tolis
    Participant

Thank you very much! What is the problem? Because elementor pro nav menu (as the video playlist) had the same issue in another woodmart installation as well!

Tolis
    Participant

Probably you changed something critical: now i have 22 errors (i had 0) in w3c validator… I m going to be checked in some days and must be 0 errors in w3c and wave tool. So if it is something that caused because of my interposition let it be. I will restore from backup.
    I m waiting from your answer to do it

Thanks in advance
    Tolis

Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide the correct login details because the previous are not working.

Best Regards

Tolis
    Participant

Hello Aizaz, thank you for your response. I fixed the errors problems, autoprimize plugin were deactivated and seems that when deactivate this plugin a lot of errors are coming back. So when i enabled it , everything went back to normal, with no errors. And video playlist still working 🙂
    But i have these problems in other installations of woodmart (nav meno from elementor pro has the same behavior), so if you can tell me what was the problem so i can fix it in omorfo-spiti.gr and in galo.gr or i can open new topic for them…

Thanks in advance
    Tolis

Hello,

We are Glad that your issues have been Resolved.

For the other sites please Go to Theme Settings >> Performance >> Plugins and enable the option.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/9d3b18c8f8fe22201518c0de128620d8

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘video playlist element’ is closed to new replies.