Home Forums Basel support forum View Cart and Checkout Links – Shopping cart widget

View Cart and Checkout Links – Shopping cart widget

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

A4F
    Participant

Hi there, these are lining to “/cart_trashed” and “/checkout_trashed” URLs, how can I change the links? Please help.
    Thanks
    Will

A4F
    Participant

Hi again,

a couple of more questions:
    1. the featureed products section show products that aren’t marked as featured product in the admin dashboard, and the ones that marked are showing. How can this be fixed?
    2. how to custoise the “Browse Categories” menu?

Thanks very much!
    Will

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems that you have moved your cart and checkout pages to trash and now they don’t work. You need to restore theme or create from scratch.

1. Most likely you need to configure your Products element with Visual Composer and check its option so it shows featured products only. Seems that is configured wrong.

2. You can edit these menu items in Appearance -> Menus.

Regards

A4F
    Participant

Hi there,

I have restored the Cart, and Checkout pages. But how to update the links in the Shopping Cart Widget? To restore the theme from scratch seems I’ll lost many days work.

1. how to configure the Product element. Sorry I am new to the Visual Composer. It would be great if you can provide a bit more details.

Many Thanks
    Will

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to clear your browser cache and cookies to see the links right.

1. Do you mean our Products grid element with Visual Composer? What exactly do you want to configure there? Try to add it to your page and you will see all the available options where you can set a category, number of columns, ordering, and other settings.

Regards

A4F
    Participant

Hi there,

The links are fine now, thanks.

1. We would expect the Featured Products under the homepage slider to display the ones that were selected in the Deashboard, but it doesn’t. IT shows products that aren’t selected as the fetured product in Dashbaord. How to configure it?

regards
    Will

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Check this element with Visual Composer and set it to show Featured products only. If it is already set, please provide us your admin access so we can check why it doesn’t work correctly.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)