Home Forums WoodMart support forum View Cart Page Design

View Cart Page Design

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

a-s-s
    Participant

Hi,

I have been adjusting some settings of my page through WoodMart, Elementor and WooCommerce settings. After that, I realized that the “view cart” page design has changed on mobile devices (not in desktop) and I want it to be shown as previously.

Now, each product details are shown in different rows (price, quantity and subtotal), while they were shown in the same row before the adjustments.

Cart totals are also shown on the “view cart” page, after the products list. I think they were not shown there previously (but I am not sure about it).

I attatch some screenshots,

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

a-s-s
    Participant

Hi,

I restored the previous version of the page using a backup prior to the modifications and the problem still persists. Therefore, it should not be due to the settings adjustments I did.

Thanks,

PS: I have not mentioned it in the previous message, but the page is build using Dokan plugin.

Hello,

Right now, as we have confirmed from the Test Site the Cart Page design appears like the following: https://www.veed.io/view/fb3407e9-c543-40b0-be6e-2842ae38f63a

Best Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)