Home Forums WoodMart support forum Visibility text Toolbar on Mobile

Visibility text Toolbar on Mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

scholtobos
    Participant

Hi,

This is only a notification about a minor flaw in the visibility of certain letter characters in the mobile toolbar.

Your toolbar has a fixed height. When using English words like Cart, Compare and Wishlist there is no problem. But when using other languages with characters like g, j and p the toolbar height isn’t enough to show the complete character (see attached screenshot).

I fixed it myself by adding the following custom code:

.woodmart-toolbar-label { line-height: 1.3 }

My question is if you can fix this detail in next release so I can remove the custom code and all other Woodmart users don’t face the same problem.

Kind regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This became necessary for the certain languages not for all. We shall consider this issue.

Best Regards

scholtobos
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I thought Woodmart should be designed for and compatible with all languages, so your answer surprises me. But, what you want. I tried to be kind and took time to help making your product better.

Kind regards,

Hello,

We add global changes when it concerns the majority of users or if it is a real bug, we fix it immediately. In this case, we cannot predict how it would with other languages. That is why our theme has custom CSS so that you could always correct something you need. We are always ready to provide custom CSS for specific needs. And one more thing: you use this language and you need this line-height: 1.3 you see, another language may require another style and we never know which one. That is why we cannot add this correction. If you need any help, we shall do our best to help. I hope for your understanding.

Best Regards.

scholtobos
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Ok. Thanks for your extensive explanation. Now I understand why you reacted this way.

Best regards,

You are welcome! If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)