Home Forums Basel support forum Visual Composer Update

Visual Composer Update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Zak8
    Participant

Hi,
    Please update my Visual Composer because I can’t edit from the Backend Editor on my Home page – Promo Banners, Text Blocks, etc.
    Our main domain is brud.ro but we are working now on dev.brud.ro until we finish all the changes.

Thank you.

Zak8
    Participant

Hi,
    Can you please check our SALES page (http://dev.brud.ro/sales/) why is pagination not showing and why only 8 products are displayed instead of 12 ?
    We used this shortcode [sale_products per_page="12" columns="4"]
    We are trying to show all the products which are On Sale, on this page.
    Another question, does Basel theme have a special template for Sales pages? because we can’t find it.

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Firstly, you need to update our theme to the latest version that available on ThemeForest. Then you will be able to easily upgrade your Visual Composer plugin to the 5.0.1 version via Appearance -> Install plugins.

You can create your Sale pages with Visual Composer using our “Products” element that allows you to show any number of sale products. Note that you are not able to use pagination links for your products on any other pages than shop listing or product categories.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Zak8
    Participant

I updated the Basel theme and The Visual Composer, BUT, on the backend editor (visual composer) we can’t edit anything because it is showing like this (see first attachment. “not ok.png”)

We have the Basel theme installed on other websites too and the backend editor is showing like this (see second attachment. “how it should be.png)

Can you please check ?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please check “Elements” editing access in Visual Composer -> Role Manager. Try to set it to “All” to allow users edit your elements.

Regards

Zak8
    Participant

Regarding the SALES page, we don’t have pagination and we don’t know why.
    We’ve set the page to show 12 products, but only 8 appear.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

As we already mentioned, you are not able to use pagination links for your products on any other pages than shop listing or product categories. It is WooCommerce functionality and we can’t change this in our theme scope.

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)