Home Forums WoodMart support forum visual conflict

visual conflict

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Nicosa
    Participant

Good morning,

I notice a conflict in the layouts, attached screenshot.

If you can tell me the reason thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nicosa
    Participant

picture of the conflict

Attachments:

Nicosa
    Participant

Damaged themes
    The following themes are installed but incomplete.

Name Description
    plugins-old The style sheet is missing.

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

As far as we are seeing this concern on your Site, the Category page appears fine when checked with Logged In but it is appearing messed up or broken when viewing it without Logged In.

Could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue. If this doesn’t work for you then once also, try to activate the Parent Theme on your Site if you are using Child Theme on your Site.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Also, please share the respective Category Layout Editor link too in the Private Content field.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

What I have done :
    Disabled plugins one by one and left: Elementor, Woodmart Core

The problem is the same with the parent theme.

So we can eliminate the problem plugins.

I did define(debug, true); on the wp-config.php , no critical errors

I can see that it’s css or js files missing from the theme..

I make a backup of the site,

This kind of problem is very annoying especially for the user experience because it’s really ugly this change of template.

Nicosa
    Participant

So I allow you to see the problem..

I put you the connection identifiers and url of the pages affected by this and others which are not strangely..

Nicosa
    Participant

photo taken with parent theme without plugin activated apart from elementor wordmart core & woocommerce

Attachments:

Hello,

There was a Cache issue on your Site regarding those pages. We deleted the Cache folder on your Site under the wp-content folder and the Pages without Logged In were appearing fine by then.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Good morning,

Thanks for your feedback,

The problem is solved, I looked with Wp Rocket, which is a great cache so I’m surprised at its inefficiency, I think that’s another problem, but the problem is solved that’s the main thing, hoping not no longer have that

Hello,

We are thrilled and happy to hear that your issue is now resolved 🙂

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a wonderful day !

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘visual conflict’ is closed to new replies.