Home Forums Basel support forum Want To Add BUY NOW Button besides Add To Cart

Want To Add BUY NOW Button besides Add To Cart

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Marshals
    Participant

Hello Team,

i am using this plugin WooCommerce Direct Checkout By QuadLayers this plugin helps to skip add to cart process just to increase the sale conversion.

while i am using this plugin with this theme i have found some conflict like while i click on product it goes to product detail page in product detail page there are options we can say variables to select like size & colors after selecting the appropriate options when i clicked to buy now button its neither getting redirect to checkout neither its getting add to cart but after refreshing the product page i can see the product is getting addup to cart.

is there any code which will add buy now button besides add to cart option which will directly redirect to checkout page or any suggested plugin which will work fine with this theme.

any help from your side will be appreciated

thanking you

Hello,

You need to disable AJAX add to cart in the Theme Settings > Product page and enable going to the checkout after successful product adding in Woocommere > Settings > Product Tab > General > redirect to the cart page after successful addition

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)