Home Forums WoodMart support forum want to create dynamic content in single product pages

want to create dynamic content in single product pages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

troyzhu1219
    Participant

hi , I have 2 question about Woodmart.
    1,can I create dynamic content in the extra content at the bottom of the single product page?
    means: in each of the single product page, I want to create an area named”Wearing effect”, and it is a call to action widget, can link to different link

question 2: in the single product page, there below tabs,
    DESCRIPTION;
    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION;
    REVIEWS (0)
    ABOUT BRAND
    SHIPPING & DELIVERY
    my question is : can I change the name of these tabs? I want to custom these names.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

WoodMart recent version has WooCommerce layouts builder integrated allowing you to create the product page templates as per your needs. Find our documentation tutorial about this here: https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woocommerce-layouts-builder/?theme=woodmart

Best Regards

troyzhu1219
    Participant

look at attached files.
    1\ the widget group [XTEMOS] in Elementor, is not available in my elementor.
    2\ for WPBakery page builder,it means I have to buy this plugin then can action on the website? what if I don’t buy this plugin and us Elementor only , can we achieve all what I want ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

troyzhu1219
    Participant

hi , please see the attacthed images.
    when I import the demo, it failed. it says I need to delete some plugin , but in my website are plugin is necessary .
    pleas esee

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)