Home Forums WoodMart support forum Want to reinstall WordPress and Woodmart keeping all settings and content

Want to reinstall WordPress and Woodmart keeping all settings and content

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

justas404
    Participant

Hello, I’m having issues with WPBakery builder, when in some parts backend/frontend editors won’t respond (e.g. can’t change row layout, buttons unresponsive). I figured out that clean reinstall of WordPress and Woodmart (and other plugins too) should help, however, I would like to keep all the content, settings, custom css and so on. Just to reinstall it and import/export few things so everything should be the same as before. However I’m struggling with correct way to do this, so can you give me instructions?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by justas404.

Hello,

Please use the Duplicator plugin to migrate the site to the new domain or WP.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Best Regards.

justas404
    Participant

Reinstalled WordPress, Woodmart, migrated site, tried different browser, still the problem persists.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience, if possible could you please share a Video related to your concern for our better understanding and also please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check the concern and assist you accordingly with that.

Best Regards

justas404
    Participant

I attached video and provided credentials. As you can see dragging works (to some extent), but editing, deleting rows and content mostly won’t work .

Hello,

Firstly, sorry to say but it seems that you forgot to attach the Video in your response because we can’t seem to find one attached in the response.

So, to check your mentioned concern related to WPBakery i.e. changes not working or rows not getting deleted. We have created a Test Page on your Site and tried out the changes on that and things seem to be working fine there. Here is the Page URL: https://gera-saule.lt/test-page/

Please refer to the following Video for reference too: https://www.veed.io/view/9f7a5425-80b3-4b33-8b9b-05d196bc0b63

Best Regards

justas404
    Participant

Thanks for checking and sorry if I made mistake and not correctly uploaded video. I hope now video shows. Added a link in case you can’t see it. The problem happens in homepage, creating new pages with simple elements works. I can edit/delete some elements, but most of them aren’t editable. Checked my website again and the problem still exists.

Link: https://www.veed.io/view/4f39f751-a5dd-451f-be6b-f5a02e56f108?panel=share

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by justas404.

Hello,

The WPBakery page builder’s Frontend editor is working on your Site. It’s the Backend editor on the Homepage which is causing the conflict on your Site.

There are JS related errors being generated in the Console related to it on your Site. So, please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If the issue persists, then please once try activating the Parent Theme on your Site and then check back the concern again.

If somehow the issue still persists, then could you please once check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Best Regards

justas404
    Participant

Deactivated all plugins, no difference. However as you mentioned there was javascript errors, I remembered, that embed calculator on front page is using js. Deleted the code – and it works! But that was not good, because there would be no calculator anymore. So I kept trying and then I saw that WPBakery has an element for raw javascript (I honestly don’t know how I missed it before). Added element, copied code into it and bam – it works! Now there’s no issues, WPBakery works like it should.

Again thanks for your precious time and great support and wish you all have a nice day!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by justas404.

justas404
    Participant

And just one more quick question: where can I see WordPress logs with issues, so the next time I can figure out what’s causing problems to my site by myself?

Hello,

Most Welcome, we are glad that we could be of some help and you were able to get an idea to resolve the issue with this.

Regarding accessing the WP Error logs, please read out the following guide:
    https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-find-and-access-wordpress-error-logs-step-by-step/

Hope this helps !

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)