Home Forums Basel support forum Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements…

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

devex
    Participant

Just purchased Basel template. After installing and activating the theme I get the following issues:

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/theme-setup.php on line 188

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/theme-setup.php:188) in /var/www/html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1114

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/theme-setup.php:188) in /var/www/html/wp-includes/option.php on line 919

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/theme-setup.php:188) in /var/www/html/wp-includes/option.php on line 920

Running WordPress 4.9.2
    Running PHP version: 7.2.1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

It seems that this issue happens because you have an outdated version of PHP on the server. We will fix it in our next theme update.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

It seems that this issue happens because you have an outdated version of PHP on the server. We will fix it in our next theme update.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

devex
    Participant

Hello Xtemos,

Can you clarify what you are referring to. I am using a recent version of PHP 7.2.1

Should I be using 7.0 instead?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In general, we suggest you to use 7.1 version of the PHP since some plugins may be still not compatible. Anyway, we will fix this warning in the update. If you need, we can provide you an instruction how to fix it now.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)