Home Forums Basel support forum Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lorenzo-Tusa
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m developing an e-commerce using Basel. So far is gone all well. Now that I’m translating the products in english, when there is any variable product in a category page, thi message appear in the top of the header:
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /web/htdocs/www.reartufirenze.it/home/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/woocommerce/variation-gallery.php on line 132

In the english version of any variable product page, clicking in a different color swatch it changes only the first image of the product and not all the gallery. In fact in the back end of the product, duplicating it from italian the Variation Image Gallery of the variations of the product aren’t reported and it is impossible to put them manually.
    Help me, please

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please make sure all the slugs for categories, attributes, attributes items are in Latin letters.

Then make the full backup of the site and check on the Storefront theme to detect if Basel causes the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)