Home Forums WoodMart support forum Warning message after last theme update

Warning message after last theme update

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Othes
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve got this message at the top of pages after last update to 5.2:

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in …/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/functions.php on line 370

I disabled all unnecessary themes, switched to parent theme, but the message is still there.

Any solution ?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Othes
    Participant

I’ve already disabled plugins that are not related to the theme, and switched to parent theme. It didn’t solve the problem.

I’ll be grateful if you inform me of every change you make (files, plugins…)

Please note that it’s not a staging environment.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You have a wrong value set for this option https://gyazo.com/356e3de19f05f06ba6a75932417452cd
    We have changed it and it works correctly.

Othes
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your help.

The warning message disappeared indeed, but there is a remaining issue; The number of items added to cart does not appear beside the cart icon.

Can you please show me where you changed the “Maximum Upload file size” value.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We changed the option in Theme Settings -> Product page -> Reviews.

Be sure that you have enabled the shopping cart widget counter in your header element. You can do this via Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Header builder.

Othes
    Participant

Hi,

Be sure that you have enabled the shopping cart widget counter in your header element…

It is, and was, enabled but the counter still won’t appear. It worked till the last theme update, which also made some changes to settings.

Thanks for helping.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You don’t see them because your primary color is transparent at the moment. You need to correct this in Theme Settings https://gyazo.com/41994553bde784e01bb5981aafa21a21

Othes
    Participant

Didn’t notice that. It has been changed after last theme update along with other settings. Weird !

Thank you very much for your help.

Have a nice day !

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome! Have a nice day!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Warning message after last theme update’ is closed to new replies.