Home Forums Basel support forum Warning on top of the page

Warning on top of the page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

framedude
    Participant

Hey, I have a warning message on top of every page except the home page. Message reads like this: Warning: Undefined array key -1 in home/…../public_html/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 327. I tried switching the plugins off, but it did not help. Only switching to a generic theme will resolve this warning. Could you help me with that?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Contact Form 7
    Mailchimp for WordPress
    Safe SVG
    Slider Revolution
    WooCommerce
    WPBakery Page Builder
    XTEMOS Post Types plugin

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

framedude
    Participant

It appears that the problem was related to Otter – Page Builder Blocks & Extensions for Gutenberg plugin. I do not remember installing it, Is this plugin necessary for a theme?

Also, another topic, maybe you know is there are other ways to style Stripe form besides pure CSS?

Hello,

Unfortunately, we can hardly help with the Stripe styles. You can contact Stripe support, perhaps they would have a solution.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

framedude
    Participant

Hey, hot to change the style of the “add to cart” button, which is on product card in grid?

Hello,

We can change it with the custom CSS. Please provide the page URL and a detailed description of how you would like to change it.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

framedude
    Participant

I managed to fix last problem myself.
    However, I have another problem: on the contact us page I see a warning in a Contact form. I tried to switch form but the problem persisted. An interesting thing, is that other forms on other pages work fine. I tried to deactivate last installed plugins but it did not help. What should I do next?
    Message: Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/frcamp/domains/framecamp.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/shortcodes/shortcodes.php on line 2802.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)