Home Forums WoodMart support forum WC order hour & minute fields appearance issue

WC order hour & minute fields appearance issue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

d_ch
    Participant

Hi,

While checking my WC orders, I have an appearance issue at hour & minute fields of each order.

More specifically, while checking the CSS, I get the following:

#order_data .order_data_column .form-field .hour, #order_data .order_data_column .form-field .minute {
        width: 3.5em;
    }

Please check my screenshot here: https://imgur.com/C19uGTL

Is it possible that this CSS may be affected from WoodMart theme? Only while changing manually width to 4em, fields are appeared correctly.

Please check my 2nd screenshot here: https://imgur.com/9C0lZON

Could you please check this on your own demo and inform me if you get the same issue?

Waiting for your further advice on this issue.

Kind Regards,
    Dimitris

Hello,

These styles are not from WoodMart.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue.

Best Regards

Mike
    Participant

this is happent because of woodmart theme, its already tested and when i switch to theme Twenty Nineteen the field is fixed all plugins deactivated and only theme and woocommerce enabled. check the screenshot on clean localhost installation

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

d_ch
    Participant

I agree with @Mike, I have made the same test with Nineteen and StoreFront themes and these fields are appeared correctly with all my plugins activated. I think that their appearance is affected by Woodmart theme.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area we shall check deeper.

Best Regards

d_ch
    Participant

Could you please make a quick test on your end? You can just install WoodMart theme on a new WP installation and you will be able to replicate the issue.

Mike
    Participant

@Elise Noromit its a theme issue, just test it on a clean wp installation, install woodmart and create a new order then you will se the issue, after change on default wp theme and the issue will dissapear

Hello,

We have found the problem. We shall fix this in our nearest update.

Best Regards

d_ch
    Participant

Thank you for the update, waiting for fixing the issue from your end then.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘WC order hour & minute fields appearance issue’ is closed to new replies.