Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wc pickup from location plugin crashing the theme UI

Wc pickup from location plugin crashing the theme UI

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

khan
    Participant

I have purchased theme 4days back great theme everything is working fine. But when i install wp pickup from store location it is distrubing the website UI. Pls help me on this urgent basis

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please describe the action step by step to reproduce the problem and provides the site admin access. Put the credentials into the Private content block below the message area.

Best Regards

khan
    Participant

I have tried to install this “Woocommer Pickup From Store Location” plugin after installing this plugin UI is getting distrubed in homepage after deactivating this plugin everything works fine. I dont know what is the issue

Pls check the issue on urgent basis. Provided my admin access credentials in private content

Hello,

I have entered your site I see one deactivated plugin:WC Pickup Store when I activate and deactivate this plugin I see no changes: https://gyazo.com/77b1f91f345761d27ebe738036901a83 and https://gyazo.com/81a5c52e178e6721c76dd2b9aa7c9ee3

What browser and devise do you use? What functionality I should check to see the problem?

Best Regards

khan
    Participant

Hello thanks for your quick response. Changes happen in the header part i have attached the screenshot before activating the plugin after activating the plugin

The left category sidebar and logo and right header space is increased pls check

Attachments:

Hello,

What device and browser do you have? We activate the plugin – no difference. Your screen just shows the heater in different widths.

Please provide more details.

Best Regards

khan
    Participant

Pls check the below screenshot slider part and top bar email color changed automatically that is not screen width issue i have checked with multiple browsers same issue happening i don’t know why it is coming like that

Pls find the attachment

Attachments:

khan
    Participant

Pls ignore the previous reply. Issue is resolved thanks for your valuable support..

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Wc pickup from location plugin crashing the theme UI’ is closed to new replies.