Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website Broken for my customers

Website Broken for my customers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m experiencing a drop in sales on my website, so I attached Microsoft Clarity to identify the exact issue and understand why customers might leave the site quickly. After reviewing the recordings, I found the website appears broken on the user’s end. Please review all the videos I have shared with you.

Additionally, whenever I open my website, the elements appear broken for a few moments, but then it looks fine. This only happens the first time, the second time, everything appears normal from my side.

Thank you.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi smart.sharukhkhan786,

Thanks for reaching to us.

According to the screenshots, it’s clearly that caused by cache issues. You should Purge cache from plugins / CDN or disable it and check again, deactivate all plugins (except Required Plugins) and then reactivate them one by one. This makes it very easy to isolate the plugin causing problems.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Kind Regards,

Hi,

As per your instruction, I disabled my cache plugin, and then disabled each plugin one by one, but the issue is still unresolved. Could you please check and help me?

I have also made a video. https://youtu.be/I3DBVnLL9JU

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi smart.sharukhkhan786,

First of all, I’m really sorry have taken long time to reply you.

Would you mind if I deactivate extra plugins for testing? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

Yes, you have full authority. Please do whatever you want to do, help me to fix the issue.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi smart.sharukhkhan786,

Thanks for your confirmation.

I tested your site and the product layouts loaded well in the first time. You can see the recorded video for better understanding https://go.screenpal.com/watch/cZ1UfxV8Zhc

Regards,

Hi,

In my video, I showed you the admin side while using Elementor. Also, have you made any major changes? I now see many errors under Tools >Site Health.”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)