Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website got Deleted

Website got Deleted

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

thekamyofficial
    Participant

My whole home page got deleted automatically and my header, footer everything has Changed. I cant see any of the Widgets of elementor and the content i created with elementor. Everything has Vanished. Help me as soon as possible to get my website back.

Hello,

Please contact your host support, most host services make regular site backups, no WordPress theme influences.

Please provide your site admin access I will check, perhaps the settings have been changed and your site can be restored.

Best Regards

thekamyofficial
    Participant

I guess this is something because of your theme because my whole theme layout has been changed.. footer colour has been changed… no elemnetor widgets are visible anywhere anymore. And what if this problem occurs again in future. we cant design our website again and again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

thekamyofficial
    Participant

BECAUSE HERE THEIR WHERE SOME ELEMENTS WITH THE HELP OF WHICH WE MADE THE WEBSITE ABOVE THE BASIC WHICH IS NOT THEIR NOW.

Attachments:

Hello,

Have you contacted the host support? Now WordPress theme delete anything by its own. A theme is just a skin.

Try to restore your site from the backup or you will have to recreate it all. Did you use any demo? Please let if you need further help.

Best Regards

thekamyofficial
    Participant

i guess You’re not getting my point sir, All my “Xtemos” elements are missing and the columns created with XTEMOS are missing. How to get back my XTEMOS ELEMENTS OR WIDGETS???
    I’ve also attached the screenshot to get you better info about my problem. Help to visible all the widegts and columns created by those widgets.

Attachments:

thekamyofficial
    Participant

My number of columns and size of columns which i created is same as it is… just the content of those is missing and your XTEMOS TOOLS.

Hello,

Please make sure all the required plugins in Appearance > Install plugins (Woodmart core) has been installed and enabled.

Best Regards

thekamyofficial
    Participant

yes it is active

thekamyofficial
    Participant

you can see in ss

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

thekamyofficial
    Participant

How can i do that?? kindly guide us the way

thekamyofficial
    Participant

You there?

thekamyofficial
    Participant

WILL I GET ANY REPLY FROM YOU?

Hello,

You can leave the credentials in the Private content field under the message box.

As soon as I get the credentials I will check.

Best Regards

thekamyofficial
    Participant

sent, kindly check

Hello,

Your site is based on Elementor page builder. You have installed and activated WP bakery page builder. You have set WP bakery in the Theme Settings https://prnt.sc/y5tsc3 WoodMart works with either WP Bakery builder or Elementor builder at once, but not with both at the same time. It is not possible to convert an existing site that is built on WP bakery page builder into Elementor or vice versa.

Now I have enabled Elementor in the Theme settings and disabled WP bakery page builder, the content has appeared. https://prnt.sc/y5twm8

P.S. Please make the site backups from time to time.

Best Regards

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)