Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website header broken

Website header broken

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Sublife
    Participant

Good afternoon! Please tell me how to correctly insert the switch on the currency site so that it does not break the site header and is displayed exactly in the center (it goes up).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please share the site URL and WP admin login details of your site so I will give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

Sublife
    Participant

Login details

Hello,

Please add the language switcher in the header then I will adjust it for you. At this time, you have not added the switcher in the header.

Best Regards.

Sublife
    Participant

Good afternoon! Thanks for your help! At the moment I don’t want to spoil the look of the site, could you place the widget in the area like in the picture?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add the switcher in the header so I will adjust in the header. I do not know how you did add the currency switcher in the header.

Best Regards.

Sublife
    Participant

added

Sublife
    Participant

This is how it outputs: [woocs sd=1]

Sublife
    Participant

Time passes, the site does not look right. Can you help faster?

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. I have added the small custom CSS code in the Theme Settings as well. Please check the site after removing the browser cache. See the screenshot in the private content.

Best Regards.

Sublife
    Participant

Thanks a lot for your help!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Website header broken’ is closed to new replies.