Home Forums Basel support forum Website Help

Website Help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ochuko
    Participant

Would it be possible to get my website to look like this “https://booksy.com/en-gb/barber-shop” using this theme. With the filter at the side of the page and the products to be like that with the companies logos, customers ratings of the company, some pictures and a drop down of the prices for services to be booked. Would it also be possible to put that search for the service and then input your location and then it will come up with the nearest results and services in that area. Then when you actually click on the service you want, it takes you to the individual page like “https://booksy.com/en-gb/20406_the-barber-lounge_barber-shop_1291596_great-barr” where customers can book the service they require, displays there logo and it is sticky, shows opening times, enables reviews, shows their rating and a portfolio of their work. I have WooCommerce Booking and Product Vendors on my site. I was just wondering if it would be possible to do something like that on my website using your theme and what it would take and how I would be able to do it.

Hello,

In order to make this site, you will need additional plugins and customization.

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Participant

Would you be able to tell me what customisations and plugins that I will need? So I can make it happen and start planning.

Hello,

In order to provide you with this information, our team should investigate the site and compose the project descriptions of what is not covered by our support.

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Participant

Isn’t there a way you could help me do that. I am willing to pay if that is an option or could you please point me in the right direction.

Hello,

We do not provide the paid service, we provide our theme support in fixing problems if any and assisting in the theme settings. You will need to find a developer or company who would do your site for you.

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Participant

Alright, thank you

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Website Help’ is closed to new replies.