Home Forums Basel support forum website is taking too much open

website is taking too much open

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

nnnseth
    Participant

website is taking too much time to open.

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Best Regards

nnnseth
    Participant

there are 21 plugins installed.which i have mentioned in private content, which are the important please tell us

Hello,

Just for the testing purpose, deactivate the plugins not related to the theme, check and compare the speed of loading.

Best Regards

nnnseth
    Participant

i have already mentioned the plugins, which plugins I should deactivate

Hello,

Here are the plugins which relate to our theme:
    Contact Form 7
    Mailchimp for WordPress
    Safe SVG
    Slider Revolution
    WooCommerce
    WPBakery Page Builder
    XTEMOS Post Types plugin
    Recent Posts Widget Extended

Deactivate all the rest

Best Regards

nnnseth
    Participant

hello.
    there is an improvement but still taking 6-8 second to load.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to follow our first recommendation and optimize your website first. Use cache plugin, CDN, server GZIP compression and optimize all your images first. Currently, we don’t see any problems from our theme side.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)