Home Forums WoodMart support forum website is too slow

website is too slow

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

emrekircova
    Participant

Hi,
    I have too many dom requests and I have such a problem.
    I will be glad if you help.

“This is happening because of the theme, the theme is using a 600px image which Smush CDN will serve and apply the responsive images, but, the theme is also resizing the images using CSS to 65px.

I suggest contacting your theme provider to fix this problem, a good idea is to register an image size for that part of the home page and call it properly on the front end avoiding the resizes.”

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please specify exactly which image do you mean (600px)? We will give you a hint of how you can change this size in WordPress Dashboard.

Kind Regards

emrekircova
    Participant

It makes too many dom requests. What can we do?
    pictures are in the attachment.
    best regards.

emrekircova
    Participant

pictures are in the attachment.
    best regards.

emrekircova
    Participant

The main issues are:
    The resized images, which the theme provider need to fix, and the TFFB, the website is taking ~7s for the first load time.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Images sizes can be corrected (for products) in Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images. Note that TTFB depends on your server optimization so you need to contact your hosting provider for help on this matter.

emrekircova
    Participant

“This is happening because of the theme, the theme is using a 600px image which Smush CDN will serve and apply the responsive images, but, the theme is also resizing the images using CSS to 65px.”

how can i fix this situation?
    Best Regards.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please specify exactly which image do you mean (600px)? We will give you a hint of how you can change this size in WordPress Dashboard. Send us a screenshot of this image(s).

emrekircova
    Participant

I have another problem my theme is conflicting with the wcfm plugin. The load is prolonging. What can we do?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, create a separate topic and describe that problem in details. Provide all the necessary screenshots and steps to reproduce this on your website.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)