Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website issue

Website issue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Solar Garant
    Participant

Hi, since this week i have some issues with the mobile menu. On some pages it works and on other pages not. Also if i click on a product page image to zoom, and I will go back then my page jumps to a privacy statement page. This happens on on device including desktop.

Please look for a product on the site click on the product image 1, 2 or 3 times and then it flips to a disclaimer page. And in the mobile menu if you go to search field, and click on it then it goes also to my disclaimer page.

Also i found out today that on mobile when i using Firefox my screen stays white. The site is then not loaded or something.

If you need more details please let me know that.

Regards,
    OW

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, check your footer widgets and copyrights text. Most likely, there is some unclosed <a> tag there that breaks the page markup.

Regards

Solar Garant
    Participant

See private content
    regards,

Solar Garant
    Participant

i paste text in private content for me it looks like there is missing some after my reply.

<div class=”footer-logo” style=”max-width: 80%; margin-bottom: 10px;”></div>
    <p>Veilen en bieden is nu voor iedereen simpel en toegankelijk. Probeer het eens.</p>

<p>Biedt mee op de leukste veiling van Nederland.</p>
    <div style=”line-height: 2;”><i class=”fa fa-location-arrow” style=”width: 15px; text-align: center; margin-right: 4px; color: #ffffff;”></i>adress and city deleted by me<br>

<i class=”fa fa-envelope-o” style=”width: 15px; text-align: center; margin-right: 4px; color: #ffffff;”></i> Mail: (support@prodeal-veilingen.nl</div>

Solar Garant
    Participant

Or do you see something overhere?

Solar Garant
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to remove all the content from the footer completely and save it somewhere on your computer. Then, test how it works.

Solar Garant
    Participant

Hi, All problems are solved already. The disclaimer and privacy link was the problem. But i have them also in the footer it self. On mobile Firefox is acting normal now.

Thank you for the time and pushing me the right way.

Regards,
    Oebele

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Website issue’ is closed to new replies.