Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website keeps loading at Checkout page

Website keeps loading at Checkout page

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

breathclo
    Participant

Dear all,

I am facing a problem with my frontpage when someone tries to procced to a new order it keeps showing the loading icon just for ever..
    Any ideas / help on that?

URL: breathclo.com

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

breathclo
    Participant

Would you mind checking that cause I am not familiar with swapping between themes? I attach backend login credentials.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

First, you need to go to Appearance -> Themes and switch to the default WordPress theme. Then you need to perform the same steps you do with WoodMart to reproduce the problem. By doing this you can check if the problem is caused by Woodmart or not.

Kind Regards

breathclo
    Participant

Well, I switched to the wordpress theme as mentioned and it seems that the problem still exists. Is there any way to check where the problem comes from?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If it doesn’t work with other themes then this issue is not caused by WoodMart. It might be either a WooCommerce configuration problem or some conflicts with installed plugins.

Kind Regards

breathclo
    Participant

Hello,

It seems that there is an error at the WoodMart.
    these are the error details that WordPress emailed me:

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 227 of the file /home/br505098/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-user-functions.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function init_session_cookie() on null in /home/br505098/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-user-functions.php:227
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/br505098/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woodmart-core/inc/auth.php(225): wc_set_customer_auth_cookie(18)
    #1 /home/br505098/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woodmart-core/inc/auth.php(162): WOODMART_Auth->register_or_login(‘info@breathclo….’, ”)
    #2 /home/br505098/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): WOODMART_Auth->process_auth_callback(”)
    #3 /home/br505098/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #4 /home/br505098/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #5 /home/br505098/public_html/wp-settings.php(623): do_action(‘init’)
    #6 /home/br505098/public_html/wp-config.php(101): require_once(‘/home/br505098/…’)
    #7 /home/br505098/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once(‘/home/br505098/…’)
    #8 /home/br505098/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once(‘/home/br505098/…’)
    #9 /home/br505098/public_html/wp-admin/index.php(10): require_once(‘/home/br505098/…’)
    #10 {main}
    thrown

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Make sure that you are running the latest version of the theme. Also, the WoodMart core plugin needs to be updated to the latest version 1.0.39 too. You can do this in WoodMart -> Plugins.

Kind Regards

breathclo
    Participant

it is at the latest version (see photo attached).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please clarify if you just updated the theme or it was updated already?

Also, how can we reproduce that error on your website?

Kind Regards

breathclo
    Participant

I updated it earlier today when you responded to my first thread.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, how can we reproduce that error on your website now?

breathclo
    Participant

What do you mean reproduce?

breathclo
    Participant

Sure you can. I sent you the credentials above..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, so what steps should we take on your website now to see the error from your reply #470285?

breathclo
    Participant

You can not understand where the error comes from from the code at #470285? These error details where email to me from WordPress .
    That started 2 days ago where I received a “weird” email that an account with the email info@breathclo.com was created and just after that I received an email from WordPress that there is an issue on the page with the following error:

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 227 of the file /home/br505098/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-user-functions.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function init_session_cookie() on null in /home/br505098/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-user-functions.php:227
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/br505098/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woodmart-core/inc/auth.php(225): wc_set_customer_auth_cookie(18)
    #1 /home/br505098/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woodmart-core/inc/auth.php(162): WOODMART_Auth->register_or_login('info@breathclo....', '')
    #2 /home/br505098/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): WOODMART_Auth->process_auth_callback('')
    #3 /home/br505098/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #4 /home/br505098/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #5 /home/br505098/public_html/wp-settings.php(623): do_action('init')
    #6 /home/br505098/public_html/wp-config.php(101): require_once('/home/br505098/...')
    #7 /home/br505098/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once('/home/br505098/...')
    #8 /home/br505098/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once('/home/br505098/...')
    #9 /home/br505098/public_html/wp-admin/index.php(10): require_once('/home/br505098/...')
    #10 {main}
      thrown

That’s all I know.
    However, looking at a product page in the backend I found out that all variations created for the attributes I have in each product have disappeared! And even when I add a new variation after I try to save it it still keeps loading just for ever..

I resend you at the extra info section the credentials for backend access.

Thanks in advance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So it happened two days ago when the theme wasn’t updated yet. Now you updated the theme so this error is fixed.

breathclo
    Participant

The error is not fixed. See photo attached .
    Also, the problem with the variations I am telling you is happening right now.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

breathclo
    Participant

Also, I received the same email from WordPress like 2h ago. I got the email 2 days and and again 2h ago.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But it is a different problem, it has no relation to the error you got on the email. As you said, this error is not related to our theme since it doesn’t work with other themes as well.

As for the variations, please, check how they work with the default theme too.

breathclo
    Participant

Well, the variation problem I am describing is at the backend so I would think that the theme activated is not related to that. However, I tried changing to the default theme but same problem exists at the backend page of a product.

admin-3503
    Participant

update woocomerce lasted verison to solved problem.

breathclo
    Participant

Apparently done that already..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

If the problem exists with other themes as well then it is not caused by WoodMart. Probably, there is a problem with a WooCommerce plugin.

Kind Regards

abdullazein411
    Participant

hi
    how can you resolve this problem ?

abdullazein411
    Participant

I have the same error but i cant resolve it , so if you know the solutions please tell me

Tagged: 

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)