Home Forums WoodMart support forum website look horrible when moving to main website

website look horrible when moving to main website

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

thidi
    Participant

I have designed for 2 weeks on a subdomain and the results are very good … but when I switch an old website to a subdomain and a new website to the original domain it looks not neat and different … then I return it again and exchange it again … what actually causes so because I had the first time experiencing problems like this?

I already used the velvet update url plugin so that all the images have changed the url … not only that I also flush permalinks … I didn’t activate any of the optimization plugins

i include screenshoot in private content

I have already asked for help hosting but they answered this problem … can I be given a solution … right now on our main website is the old website … while the new one is returned to the sub domain

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Your problem is not clear enough. As I understand the problem occurred after site migrate if so, restore your site from the backup and migrate once more with this free plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration/

Best Regards

thidi
    Participant

yeah you are right…i repeat once more and its good .. in this pusat bibit tanaman buah

but thanks for u support

Fine. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘website look horrible when moving to main website’ is closed to new replies.