Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website not updating to new demo version

Website not updating to new demo version

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

kannu
    Participant

hello,
    i am trying to switch to another demo style “fashion-flat” however it only switches on the first page refresh. After that the website reverts back to previous demo style. I am not sure how to fix this. Also if you are fixing this, can you let me know how i can do this also myself for the future, so i dont have to ask you again anytime i try to switch the demo styles

Also i do not want to have inifnite scroll but normal page numbers.

thanks

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

Please Go to WoodMart >> Base Import >> Set demo layout.

Then Navigate to WoodMart >> CSS Generator >> Generate CSS file.

Then you need to make the page of the demo layout as the home page from Settings >> Reading.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/QntQz2G

And for the infinite scroll please provide with some relevant screenshots of the specific area where you want to disable infinite scroll to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

kannu
    Participant

Hello, thanks for your help, but the problem remains. please see the details in the message

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached and visited your website. I compared your website and by setting up the fashion flat demo layout on our deployment website and both are working the same. There is no problem on the shop page as you mentioned.

If you are trying to ask anything else then please make some sort of explanation video to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

kannu
    Participant

Thanks for your reply but you did not understand my question. The problem maybe is not in your coding, but the way I am setting up the demo.

I initially set up furniture demo, and it works perfectly. However I want to switch to “fashion-flat” demo layout, so I select this option from demo setup. The problem is that fashion flat demo layout works on SHOP pages only for the first time the page loads. If I refresh the page, or click on any other SHOP pages, it shows the previous furniture demo layout, and not the new “fashion-flat” layout which I want.

How can I fix this.

kannu
    Participant

please disregard the last messgae. the problem is solved now. I had to change some theme settings and it is working now

Hello,

We are Glad that you resolved the issue by yourself. You are Great!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Website not updating to new demo version’ is closed to new replies.