Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website speed

Website speed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

golafor
    Participant

Hi,
    The loading speed of my website is very bad.
    Need your help.
    Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

In general, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache or use WP Rocket for both tasks. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

golafor
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you for your reply.

But I did not use any other extra plugin. There are some images and most of images size are below 110 KB.
    I given you the website link and login access.

Could you access into my site?

Best regards,
    Golafor

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that your backend pages are slow too. We can’t even open plugins page in the Dashboard it gives us 404 error. Check that problem first, please.

golafor
    Participant

Its hosting from GoDaddy. My other websites are loading nicely.

Please check the website again.
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable our theme and all the installed plugins first. We will log in and activate it ourselves. Just be sure that your backend loading fast without our theme and the plugins.

golafor
    Participant

I deactivated all plugins and theme. Now please check the problem

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be a problem with your hosting provider. When we visit a few pages it just stops loading. We suggest you to change the server to some other one. Try Bluehost for example in a trial period.

golafor
    Participant

Now I’m using GoDaddy hosting. There are another website in this hosting. Please look at below website:
    http://levelonepropertygroup.com/
    This website is loading fast.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to contact your hosting provider since your website is very slow even when you don’t have any plugins or content on your website. Or try to use some other host like BlueHost for example. You can try to test it with a trial period.

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)