Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website speed decreased

Website speed decreased

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ajay_odedara
    Participant

Hi there,

If you can help us and check, what is exactly causing for website speed.

I notice since last month I saw a huge drop in speed, it takes time to load the shop categories or when you click on top menus categories.

I am attaching 2 screenshots one is older and another is the current one, where I am comparing a website to another competitor’s website.

thank you,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images, or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like WP Rocket. You can find our guide about how to optimize your website built with our themes here https://space.xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

ajay_odedara
    Participant

Thanks, it seems working fine with wp rocket. Luckily we don’t have many plugins installed so it does not conflict with any and fixed the problem.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Have a nice day!

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Website speed decreased’ is closed to new replies.