Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website speed is too low and payment gateway loading time is also high

Website speed is too low and payment gateway loading time is also high

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

jayantkh
    Participant

When i am purchasing something from site the payment gateway take 12 seconds to load and on gt metrix and pagespeed the performance grade is too bad i am using cloud hosting and using wp rocket with cloudflare but not getting good site speed please fix thisq

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

jayantkh
    Participant

I have checked. Normally it is not taking that much time. But this theme preoloader is taking a lot of time on checkout page.

AND overall website speed on mobile is getting slow as well.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images, or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache or use WP Rocket for both tasks. Also, you can use the GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

jayantkh
    Participant

All this has been taken care of, the theme in itself is taking a lot of time when we checkout from the loading page. It takes 12 seconds to load the payment gateway. The preloader keeps revolving and this does not happen with basic themes at all.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all external plugins, switch to the default theme so we can check your checkout loading time. Also, provide us your admin access so we can switch to our theme after test and see what is wrong with WoodMart.
    And provide us with a step by step algorithm of actions about how do you measure your payment gateway loading time we can reproduce this.

Kind Regards

jayantkh
    Participant

i am giving you admin access

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Disable all external plugins, switch to the default theme so we can check your checkout loading time. And provide us with a step by step algorithm of actions about how do you measure your payment gateway loading time we can reproduce this.

jayantkh
    Participant

Hi,
    You can check.
    I CAN SHARE MY WordPress CREDENTIALS WITH YOU.
    I CHECK SPEED THROUGH VISITING WEBSITE AS A CUSTOMER AND PLACING ORDER.
    WHEN IT TAKES MORE THAN 20 SECS AFTER I checkout after putting billing and shipping info.
    Payment gateway keeps on loading for 20 secs.

jayantkh
    Participant

Please dont make any changes without confirming.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

OK, send us your admin access but make sure that all third-party plugins are turned off. Also, switch to the default theme so we can check the loading time.

Kind Regards

jayantkh
    Participant

Woocommerce will also be considered a third party?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, this plugin is required.

jayantkh
    Participant

and elementor, since website is made on elementor?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sure, don’t disable plugins that required for our theme.

jayantkh
    Participant

I have taken the backup. You can see on your own. Do it post 7:00 pm GMT since at this time traffic does not come so much.
    Since our website is live and can’t make a lot of changes on the website.
    Thank You

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This access has no administrator rights. If you are not able to deactivate your plugins temporarily, then you need to create a staging development copy of your website. There, you will be able to do such kinds of experiments without any harm to your production website.

Kind Regards

jayantkh
    Participant

Made a clone you can see here.
    https://clone.pluckandeat.in/wp-admin/

And see what is making it slow.
    Attached Video Link In Private Section.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This access also doesn’t give us all administrator privileges. And please, disable all external plugins first so we can test.

Kind Regards

jayantkh
    Participant

It is administrator only.
    You can disable and test and see what is making it slow.
    You can disable whatever plugins you want.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t have access to plugins at all. Please, check the screenshot https://gyazo.com/93037cd33989ca12cfdcead3e4c251a8

jayantkh
    Participant

try through this

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have just tested your website and the checkout page is loaded in 2-4 seconds both with our theme and default WordPress theme. Here is a video https://gyazo.com/80ed8d59606619266937aa5dfa8a2eb8

Kind Regards

jayantkh
    Participant

This is not about checkout page. It is about payment gateway loading time. See the video i have sent

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is loaded in 5-6 seconds and it the same speed with the default theme as well. https://gyazo.com/5bf330d139f886ade77a7c854e508a19

jayantkh
    Participant

Can you send the video recording?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, here is a video with a default theme where you can see that the timing is the same as with WoodMart https://gyazo.com/e4a6df435bfa9a3b7d10660be78787cf

jayantkh
    Participant

Can you send the recordingof woodmart theme as well

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sure, we already sent it to you in our previous reply https://gyazo.com/5bf330d139f886ade77a7c854e508a19

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)