Home Forums WoodMart – Premium Template Website speed is too low and payment gateway loading time is also high

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Artem Temos Artem Temos 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jayantkh
    Customer

When i am purchasing something from site the payment gateway take 12 seconds to load and on gt metrix and pagespeed the performance grade is too bad i am using cloud hosting and using wp rocket with cloudflare but not getting good site speed please fix thisq

Private Content Hidden

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

jayantkh
    Customer

I have checked. Normally it is not taking that much time. But this theme preoloader is taking a lot of time on checkout page.

AND overall website speed on mobile is getting slow as well.

Private Content Hidden

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images, or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache or use WP Rocket for both tasks. Also, you can use the GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

jayantkh
    Customer

All this has been taken care of, the theme in itself is taking a lot of time when we checkout from the loading page. It takes 12 seconds to load the payment gateway. The preloader keeps revolving and this does not happen with basic themes at all.

Private Content Hidden

Hello,

Please, disable all external plugins, switch to the default theme so we can check your checkout loading time. Also, provide us your admin access so we can switch to our theme after test and see what is wrong with WoodMart.
    And provide us with a step by step algorithm of actions about how do you measure your payment gateway loading time we can reproduce this.

Kind Regards

jayantkh
    Customer

i am giving you admin access

Private Content Hidden

Disable all external plugins, switch to the default theme so we can check your checkout loading time. And provide us with a step by step algorithm of actions about how do you measure your payment gateway loading time we can reproduce this.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.