Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website Speed Problem

Website Speed Problem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

eminbola@gmail.com
    Participant

Hello,

I have just finished my website, optimized all images with smush and used wprocket.

But google page speed score and gtmetrix score is really bad.

I searched all topic, what do you suggest instead of the suggestion mentioned below,

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache or use WP Rocket for both tasks. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

I will check with our dev team for the suggestion and we will get back to you.

Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, Google always scores with 20-40 points mobile performance for 99% of websites built with WordPress. To get more points you need to have a really light page. For example remove all sliders, carousels and leave a few banners and products only. Then you will get a high result. Note that if you use Slider Revolution on the page it is almost not possible to get more than 40 points on mobile. You can try to replace it with our theme’s WoodMart slider. But usually, our theme works very fast on mobile devices and don’t have any problems with performance. We suggest you to test it on a few mobile devices and you will see that there are no real performance problems. Also, read this article from WP Rocket team that has a huge experience on WordPress optimizations https://docs.wp-rocket.me/article/85-google-page-speed-grade-does-not-improve

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)