Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website super slow

Website super slow

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

leejay123
    Participant

Hello, I’m having an issue with my WordPress website!

What’s happening? Well when I go to my pages while (Logged-In) the time to load the page is terrible and this is an on-going issue.

See here – https://jmp.sh/UM6oh3mN
    https://jmp.sh/Aa8XOgqA

What have I done to try fix the problem?

1. Enabled Varnish
    2. Enabled Cloudflare
    3. Enabled ObjectCache
    4. Enabled WPRocket and set to minify CSS and Javascript and lazy load images & Frames
    5. Enabled Perfmatters and enabled used CSS and also removed used CSS and JavaScript that’s not needed per page using the script manager.
    6. Enabled WPOptimize and optimised the database and removed any plugin that’s no longer used.
    7. Compressed images and using Webp file format.
    8. Using fast WordPress Theme
    9. Made sure all plugins and themes are up to date.

Note: I have also set WP Rocket to enable user cache. So when logged in it will cache pages for logged in users in which does not work.
    My server configuration seems to be all good.

When logged out and cached it works like a charm but while logged in as a user its terribly slow and sometimes can take up to 20-30 seconds to load a lightweight page and sometimes get database error.

I contacted m host Cloudways and asked for help and they come back with the below

Thank you very much for holding, I really appreciate your patience.
    As I checked the php slow logs, the issue is related to the theme that you are using.
    As the server parameters are updated, plus, you are also using Redis cache pro, the problem is from the theme and for that, you need to contact the theme developer as it is making the site slow.

That’s really unfortunate to see. But, as far as I can monitor, the error is from the theme end and as it is the app level issue, this could be addressed by the developer.
    I really wish I could help you on this issue but, the issue is from the theme end.

see private content

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by leejay123.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

leejay123
    Participant

I tried with WooCommerce Storefront and its much quicker. Please can you look into this for me?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, keep all plugins temporarily turned off and allow us to switch between themes and compare the loading time.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)