Home Forums WoodMart support forum WEBSITE VERY SLOW

WEBSITE VERY SLOW

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MOONAROME
    Participant

Hello,

My website is verry slow, specialy in phone, that take long time to charge and also long time when i charge the category page, the product page…

I cheked the my site by pagespeed insights and GT metrix and my website is not fast.

Could you help me to fix this problem please? i lose customer everyday due to this.

thank you,

regards,
    Abdel

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?
    Also, make sure that you have replaced all our dummy content images with your own. For example, replace the shop page title image via Dashboard -> Pages -> edit Shop.

Regards

MOONAROME
    Participant

Hello,
    I tried with other theme, the performance is better (see picture attached), and the performance style slow.
    could you help?
    Thanks,
    regards,
    Abdel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please clarify, do you have a problem with the home page or with the shop category page? Let start with a particular page and compare its speed with different themes.
    Note that if you are testing your home page, when you switch to the default theme it becomes almost empty. That is why you can see such a difference in its performance. You need to compare two similar pages like the shop page for example.

Kind Regards

MOONAROME
    Participant

Hello,

I have the problem with all page, the website is very slow… i delete a lot of information from the home page, but the charge still slow, when i choose category, it’s a catastrophe, i stay long seconde waiting charge of the page.

When i check in pagespeed insight, there are some css file… that bloc the resulat and must be deleted, i don’t know where to do this. (see picture attached)

I’m not expert in website developpement, i can’t do all this. could you fix this problem please.

Thank you.

regards,
    Abdel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have tested your website and found a few problems that you should fix first to speed up your website.

1. You need to optimize the following image and replace it with JPG instead of GIF
    https://moonarome.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/arrivage-swag-px80-vaporesso-.gif

2. Turn off all third-party plugins first and optimize your website. Then, add necessary plugins one by one and check the speed accordingly.

3. Your current server response time is 2-5 seconds and it is very slow. It might be caused by a lot of different factors: slow server, plugins, etc.

4. Use some CDN service like KeyCDN.

5. Use our CSS generator to reduce the CSS file size. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/css-generator/

If you still can’t get high speed on your website, we will return your money back. You can request a refund here https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)